Delegation from Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology at PUT
On the 24th of September 2018 PUT has been visited by delegation from Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology (GUPT). During the meeting both parties had opportunity to make presentation about their Universities. Afterwards, the delegation took a trip around the laboratories of the Faculty of Chemical Technology finnished by appointment with Ph.D. candidates willing to participate in exchange at GUPT.
The visit was led by Vice-President, Ph.D. Li Dehao accompanied by:
- Professor Chen Jinpeng – Deputy Dean of Faculty of Computer Science and Electronic Information,
- Associate Professor Zheng Hongwei – Deputy Director of International Office,
- Ph.D. Cai Yebin – Director of Human Resources and Professor Huang Junzuo – Deputy Director of Development Planning and Discipline Construction Office.
Poznan University of Technology has been represented by:
- Associate Professor, Krzysztof Alejski, Ph.D., D.Sc., Eng. – Dean of the Faculty of Chemical Technology
- Associate Professor, Paweł Śniatała, Ph.D., D.Sc., Eng., - Vice Dean for Industrial Cooperation at the Faculty of Computing
- Magdalena Zawirska-Wolniewicz – Director of LLL&International Education Office
- Mateusz Brodziak – International Cooperation Advisor at LLL&International Education Office