During Stay


1. Registration of residence (Rejestracja pobytu)

For a stay shorter than three months there are no formal requirements.

However,  studies take longer.

The EU students need to register they stay in the Wielkopolska Voivodship Office (Wielkopolski Urząd Wojewódzki) at the Liberty Square (plac Wolności). It is necessary to present personally.

The non- EU students may stay in Poland on basis of the visa.


Wielkopolska Voivodship Office
Plac Wolności 17, 61-739 Poznan, 4th floor

Mon: 9.30 a.m.- 6.00 p.m.
TUE- FRI 8.15 a.m.- 3.15 p.m.
61 854 16 07-UE residents

More information you can find here.


2. Registration of the accommodation place (Zameldowanie)

All the students should register the place they are staying in Poznan, in the City Council (Urząd Miasta Poznania) at Libelta Street (stay longer than 30 days).


Urząd Miasta Poznania (City Council)
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich ul. Libelta 16/20,
ground floor (stanowisko ds. ewidencji ludności)

tel. 61-878-44-38 and 61-878-44-39