EU/EFTA/Polish Charter Bachelor's degree - Documents required
THE OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS FOR THE BACHELOR’S DEGREE
The candidate is obliged to register in the on-line system KSANTYPA, Please check the openning dates! , fill in on-line application form and upload following documents:
- Secondary School Certificate legalized at the Polish Embassy or Consulate or Apostilled1
- Statement confirming that Secondary School Certificate allows you to continue your education on higher level in the country where it was issued. If it is not written on your Secondary School Certificate you may obtain this statement on a separate document from the Ministry of Education in your country or the school which issued Secondary School Certificate - a sample available here 2
- Certification of the English knowledge at the level minimum B23
- Photocopy of the passport (the page with the photo) or ID card
- Curriculum vitae
- Document which entitle you to apply on the same rules as for Polish candidates (copy of Polish Card/ EU ID card)
*In case of BSc Architecture there is an drawing exam !
Only completed set of documents will be accepted!!! Keep original documents – you will need them in Poland.
1 Apostille and legalization are both a process of certifying documents so that they will be recognized by the legal system of a foreign country. Apostille is used in exchange of legalization in all the nations that have signed the Hague Convention
2 After your arrival you are required to submit the Secondary School Certificate to be recognized by Voivode (Kuratorium Oświaty) in Poznan, within the first semester of study. The positive recognition of the Secondary School Certificate made by Voivode (Kuratorium Oświaty) in Poznan is the condition to continue the studies.
Note: The statement should contain your name, surname, no.of Secondary School Certificate, date of issue and the sentence that Secondary School Certificate allows you to continue your education on higher level at the all type of universities in the country where it was issued.
In few cases the recognition will be not required - please check here
More information about the procedure or recognition you can find here.
3 B2 level (independent user) - according to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Most common certificates: IELTS, FCE, TOEFL exam. If previous education was conducted in English please send us language certificate issued by your school.