Winning grant PEER-IR-VIEW
On August 3, 2020, the European Commission announced the results of the call within Strategic Partnerships projects (Erasmus +, Action 2 "Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices").
PEER-IR-VIEW project is among the winning grants. It will be implemented by the Poznan University of Technology together with other universities that form part of the Alliance:
- Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) – Germany
- University of Cantabria (UC) – Spain
- University of Catania (UNICT) – Italy
- University of Mons (UMONS) – Belgium
- Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France (UPHF) – France
- University of Vaasa (UVA) – Finland
The leader of the project is Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France.
The aim of the project is to maintain the quality of management and to develop a review system within International Relations Offices (IROs) in order to increase the internationalization
of all partner universities associated in the Alliance. It will include the development of tools for better knowledge and project management at partner universities.
Total budget: 339.565,00 EURO
Duration: 3 years