For the duration of studies, every student of Poznan University of Technology is entitled for access to eKonto service which offers the following:
- email account without ads;
- permanent e-address for the duration of studies;
- up to 100 MB of web space (WebDAV) for personal site;
- access to wireless network on the University premises;
- software, such as Statistica (StatSoft), MSDNAA (Microsoft), AutoCad (AutoDesk) and so on.
You can collect your eKonto access card in the Dean’s Office of your Faculty.
To log in, go to:
If you need technical support for your eKonto, please contact BOSS office:
or write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org