Procedure step by step
Procedure step by step:
- Candidates set up their individual accounts in the recruitment system https://rekrutacja.put.poznan.pl/en/ by filling an e-form with required data and upload required documents.
The instruction how to register you can find here https://www.put.poznan.pl/sites/default/files/attachments/instruction_st...
The admission schedule https://www.put.poznan.pl/en/studies-english/deadlines
The instruction on how to complete a test (only for Master studies!) you can find here: https://www.put.poznan.pl/sites/default/files/attachments/tutorial_-_tes...
- International Relations Office verifies documents according to the formal requirements; NOTE! only a full set of documents will be taken into consideration
- The Admission Committee evaluates the candidate’s documents and decides if the candidate meets the criteria for the programme:
a) for Bachelor programmes: evaluation of grades in certificates
b) for Master programmes:
• result arrived from documents submitted
• results of on-line test checking their predispositions for undertaking studies
• any other terms and conditions as defined by the unit
- Candidates receive information about university readiness to accept them via electronic mail and recruitment system along with the details of the bank account to which the candidate should transfer the tuition fee. Candidates are then required to pay tuition fees within 3 weeks from getting this information (first semester: B.Sc 5200 PLN; M.Sc 6900 PLN)
Final decision/visa process
- Upon completion of the qualification procedure, ranking lists for each field of study are drawn up. The candidate will receive an official final acceptance letter (scanned version by e-mail, original by regular mail) with payment confirmation.
On this basis, the candidate will be able to apply for a visa.
More information :
Regulation nr 24 of the Rector of Poznan University of Technology of May 13, 2020 (RO/V/24/2020) On taking up and pursuing studies at Poznan University of Technology by individuals who are not Polish nationals in the academic year of 2020/2021.