Studies free of charge/Scholarships
Fees are not collected for teaching international students in full time programmes conducted in Polish and in English from:
1) Citizens of EU countries, Swiss Confederation or EFTA members – parties of the agreement on European Economic Area and members of their families residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
2) International students who have been granted residence permit or who are long-term EU residents;
3) International students granted temporary residence permit in light of the circumstances listed in article 159 para.1 or article 186 para.1 point 3 or 4 of the UOC;
4) International students with a status of refugee granted in the Republic of Poland, or who are under temporary protection or subsidiary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
5) International students who hold a certificate attesting their knowledge of Polish as a foreign language as mentioned in article 11a para.2 of the Act of October 7, 1999, on the Polish language (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 931 with further amendments) with the result of at least C1 level;
6) Holders of the Pole’s Card, or persons who have been given decision on their Polish origin;
7) International students who are married to, or who are ascendants or descendants of citizens of the Republic of Poland residing in Poland.
More information :
Regulation nr 5 of the Rector of Poznan University of Technology of April 1, 2019 (RO/IV/5/2019) On taking up and pursuing studies at Poznan University of Technology by individuals who are not Polish nationals in the academic year of 2019/2020
We invite you to check the offer of scholarships by THE POLISH NATIONAL AGENCY FOR ACADEMIC EXCHANGE - NAWA - https://nawa.gov.pl/en/students/foreign-students
NAWA coordinates scholarship programmes under terms set forth in agreements, with the collaboration of Polish diplomatic missions and institutes which will publish the offer for students on their websites. The grant amount will depend on the type of study course.