The KA 107 project concerns the mobility of students and staff between Poznań University of Technology, Poland as an instutition from Programme country and universities from Partner countries, according to the numer of mobilities and funds granted by Polish Erasmus+ National Agency within each project.
Currently we are implementing 2019 and 2020 projects with universities from 20 countries.
STAFF MOBILITIES FOR TEACHING AND TRAINING
- Staff mobilities last 5 days (preferred Monday to Friday).
The grant will be calculated for a specific number of days according to the Erasmus+ rules. The rate is 140 euro per day.
The grant also includes 2 additional days for travel and travel costs paid by a lump sum according to Distance Calculator.
- The grant will be paid by a lump sum in cash in Polish bank on the first or second day of the visit (depending on the visit’s schedule). At the bank the Participant will be accompanied by PUT employee who will help in receiving the grant.
- The teaching mobility Participant has to give at least 8 hours of lectures.
- Documents required from the Participant:
- Mobility Agreement signed by the Participant and his/her superior
- Copy of the health insurance policy for the Participant’s stay in Poland
- Participant’s passport number